Howzit everyone!
Just a few short updates. I have decided to go under the pseudonym of DJ Durban as an artist name. As a result, the new website is reverbnation.com/djdurban. However, it is exactly the same as before, just under a different name.
Because of this, all the merchandise has been removed and will need to be updated. I will be jumping on that soon.
In addition, I will be starting a Facebook band page in the future. It's still in the works, but it should be up and running soon enough.
Lastly, the following video is an example of some of my experience. The song is "Sex Sells" by Approaching Nirvana. The film features my uncle, Conryd, and band member Sam Willson. It was filmed in my backyard. I joined on the second day of filming, so much of the filmwork is mine. I also make a brief cameo in the video.
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment