Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Welcome and Introduction

Hello Everybody!

A little introduction. My name is Scott. I was born in South Africa and I'm currently a student at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah. I love sports and music.

I have been playing guitar for several years now. Most of my experience has been self-taught, although I've done a little jamming with others who have really helped my playing skills move along. I also took a year of piano between 2006 and 2007.

I have been exposed to many musical talents throughout the years. The most prominent has been my uncle, Gregory, who is a fantastic singer. I have also been around such musical talents as the local Provo bands such as Gypsy Cab and Schroeder. The drummer for the latter is a good friend of mine. In addition, I am close to one the members of the electronic group Approaching Nirvana.

That's pretty much me. More updates will come in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment